Friday, April 17, 2009

VERY INTERESTING....

Sipho: Dad I want to marry Zandile
Dad: No ways my son, Zandile is your sister, her father was working in JO'BURG so I had a relationship with her Mum and She gave birth to Zandile,but please don't tell your Mum.
Sipho: Okay Dad.

Six months later Sipho had courted another lady called Zingisa.

Sipho: Dad I have Zingisa now and I want to marry her
Dad: Son She is also my daughter, Her father was also working at the Mines so I pregnanted her Mum, please dont tell your Mum again.

Sipho had no other means but to let his Mum know about this
Sipho: Mum I wanted to marry Zandile but Dad told me that She is his child, again I went to Zingisa, again He told me the same story, what is Happening?
Mum: Dont worry my Son, go on with your plans, you can marry whoever between the two.
Sipho: How? I can't Mum coz they are both my sisters.
Mum: You are not his child; He used to sleep out so Dlamini our neighbour is your father.

Sipho fainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment