Monday, April 20, 2009

MASTERTZ AND U-MODO CONTACTS


To all my fans....LOL!!

I have a special sms number for both blogs. Noone will pick it up. SMS ONLY any comments or your contacts for business or leisure. I will NOT accept groupie invites even if with lotsa love! I do not set up bachelor parties any more cause I don't like the fact that i can't also get in on the action (business ethics suck!). You may not sms love me, I am unlovable. So, let's try to be business like, ok guys!! Pleeeeease!!

Darn, I KNOW this is gon be abused, but hey...! Keep it civilized folks!

TELCELL: +255 655 888 799 and email for same and pictures or posters/flyers: tgliundi@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Man you must be desperately bored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homie,
    go check out modotz.blogspot.com and see how boring my weekends get takn pics beach side....

    For those seriously bored, THIS SATURDAY 2nd May, join me (and bring along loads of your bored friends for free too)at HUNTERS NIGHT CLUB, KINONDONI TX, 22hrs onwards, for what will be my regular 'strictly sexy & grown clubbing experience"!!

    Note: "Strictly sexy and grown fer real!!!!!"

    Master

    ReplyDelete