Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SEX IN APRIL

This year is MOVING FAST! It is already April! Man!!
So, guys, let us breakdown our year and discuss 6 of the most important issues in our lives. April is designated month for topic: SEX!

Yes, there are 6 main issues, but in my opinion, they are all really related to this sex topic! We could actually just discuss sex all year and cover all the bases! But let us start with the main topic in a man's life. Ok?


It does'nt require us to be somewhere with loud music, liquor and curvetious creatures sashaying past! I will simulate that here on the blog.

Now, to take part, please send me all the questions you ever wanted to know about sex through anonymous comments here or on tgliundi@gmail.com. Plus send me pictures and stories about sex. I will accept anything. If you send a pic of you and wifey getting it on...ensure you were/are consenting to publishing! The funnier, the better. Ask/tell me about about MEN SEX and ask about WOMAN SEX.
At the moment, let us imagine they are ONTOP ok, now let's switch the game! You ready?!! Send them now! It starts April 1!

1 comment:

  1. Here is my first question:
    WHAT IS SEXY?
    What defines sexy? Is sexy sexy for all men?

    ReplyDelete