Monday, March 16, 2009

HOMIE NOOOOO! DON SAY DAT!! PART 2!

So, where was I? Oh, yes, that chick over there all alone in the corner! She looks so damn fine! (One of these fine days I will explain in detail what I mean by 'so damn fine", for example, from what I can see of her legs, mmmmh mmmh, mhhh! That's for another fine day!!)
Its kinda difficult to figure this one out, is she a college student? A corporate chick? Fine pro? Anyway, it doesn't matter, ten minutes have passed and all that's keeping her company is her Savannah! Am going in guys, let's see if she can stand up to the Original King of the Savannah!
She sees me, I can tell. In a room of 200 people, a rare instinct can direct you to an individual that is preying on you. She shoots three quick glances my way that screen my swagger, my looks and attires, then she shifts in such a way that I end up walking behind her as she readies for my opening shot! Hunting is not easy!

Hey guys, first rule is, always make a frontal approach! Lock eyes! That way, your friendly smile and demeanor will ease the breaking of the ice. I read that somewhere.
I am now breathing down her neck, she briefly glances back as if to say, "You are NOT the waiter nor the Manager and I am not violating decency laws by showing so much back!"

BREEEEAAAKKKKKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to admit the truth, I am about to do this, but, I am useless at it!! Ladies reading this, help a guy out, kweli sijui kutongoza! I have never actually. It doesn't come naturally kwangu. Please, help me out. I will be most grateful and I will show my appreciation if you ladies list at least one of THE TOP TEN PROPER OPENING LINES WHEN A DECENT GUY STEPS UP TO A GAL!!

Pleaseeeee!
which one of these two ladies would you step up two guys? Gimme your reasons....

5 comments:

  1. Oooops!!! Wrong place? May be. May be not.
    Anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be a natural, for example: a hello with a smile extending your hand to greet her, depending on where she is seated you could ask if the chair next to her is taken if not, ask she would not mind if you sit, then introduce yourself and let it flow.

    Problem with guys is that you think if you show off you car keys, money or your social status then we will be head over heels.

    We want a CHARMING guy not flirting one. Nice jokes, i tell you guys if you can not make us laugh! just beat it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would choose the one wearing a dress, she gat a fine figure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Nice figure! Great topic mate!! I will post a couple of figures and ask all man-thematical geniuses to vote for the ultimate female figure!! Thanx!
    2. Jokes no flirting? Mhh, so I am supposed to step up and ask you "Hi, wats the difference between money and a lone woman? One you can pick the other ...." WHAT IF YOU DON'T THINK IT'S FUNNY? I DON DIG A GAL THATS GOT NO SENSE OF HUMOUR!

    First thing out of my lips please....what are the exact words? That's what I wish to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Taji,

    When are you going to post the figures? I would like to compare them with my .....'s.

    Ha ha ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete