Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BONGO CITY DAR ES SALAAM?

In my travels in the US, I was always impressed with City Slogans as you entered a State. So, here is a quick quizz for you! Hey, when reading a blog you are supposed to get involved so fill these in and quit complaining...

1. Chicago is known as the .....
2. New York is the ......
3. California is the.....State!
4. Dar es salaam is....
5. Mbeya or Iringa or Bukoba? You don't know?
Don worry, you will not be banned from these regions for your ignorance. Honestly, Dar is known as Bongo City! For very good reasons, this is the city of EPA! MISHEMISHE. MAZABE and ZALI!

So what do we think of the article below and what can we learn from it? Wisconsin actually has a "Brand Manager". I am inclined to think Dar, Arusha, Mbeya, Moro, Kigoma, Rukwa, Dom need to be branded. Oh, and Moshi town which is beautiful nowadays!! Masasi too! I am serious about Masasi, when I finish my graphics course, I will create a slogan with a silhouette of a Sindimba dancer!

Check this link and lets share ideas on various City slogans for Tz: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090317/ap_on_re_us/rebranding_wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment