Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ADVISORY



Hi All,




Hope you will all stop by once in a while and contribute actively.

Your comments, pictures (that you are authorised to use!) links etc. are highly welcome.

Hey, take it easy man! It is NOT what you think! We are NOT going XXX! No way! But I wish to be explict here, ok! It is important to put up this advisory at this point so that we may move ahead.

This blog is "primarily" men focused. The articles will have heavy bias towards that gender. I will leave out the opposite perspective intentionally! It is up to you to refute, downplay, or critic the points that I make or from comments arising.

There will be occassional pictures of models and beautiful women (and cars, watches, phones, ties and shoes too!) in what I call EYE-CANDY.
This is where I wish to throw up a red flag quick! I clearly wrote "sexy over trashy" in my intro about this blog. Let's mean it!

So, as easily as footy pics and stories are posted, it should be no surprise to see a striking pic of a lady splashed out!

I welcome pictures from Tanzanias finest ladies and guys! Much R.E.S.P.E.CT!


This was no apology, just an advisory!

So, are we ready kweeeeeeeeli!!?
LET'S GO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment