Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FOLKS JOKE..

While visiting England , Mr. Mrema the Chairman of TLP was invited to have tea with the Queen.

He asked her what her leadership philosophy. She said that it is to be surrounded with intelligent people.
He asked how she knows if they're intelligent.
"I do so by asking them the right questions," said the Queen.
"Allow me to demonstrate."
She phoned Tony Blair, "Mr. Prime Minister. Please answer this question: Your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"
Tony Blair responded, "It's me, ma'am."
"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," said the Queen.
She hangs up and said, "Did you get that, Mr. Eliatonga?"
"Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"
Upon returning to DAR, he decided he'd better put the minister of infrastructure by then Mr. Mramba to the test.
He invited Mr. Mramba.
"Heh brother, I wonder if you can answer a question for me."
"Why, of course. What's on your mind?"
"Uh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"
Mramba hems and haws and finally asked, "Can I think about it and get back to you?" Mrema agreed, and Mramba left.
He immediately called a meeting of other senior opposition parties and they puzzled over the question for several hours, but nobody could come up with an answer.
Finally, in desperation, Mramba called Magufuli, the former minister of his ministry, and explained his problem.
"Now look here Magufuli, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother, or your sister. Who is it?"
Magufuli answered immediately, "Simple, It's me, of course.
Much relieved, Mramba rushed back to Mrema and exclaims,
"I know the answer! I know who it is! It's Magufuli, the former minister of my ministry!!!!!!"
And Mrema replied in disgust,
"PUMBAFU mkubwa wewe, ovyo kabisa, it’s Tony Blair!!"

NOTE: THIS IS FOLK SATIRE, NOT MEANT TO PERSONALLY DEMEAN OR RIDICULE.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment