Monday, June 22, 2009

OBSESSION

Guys, the ones wearing wedding rings.
Here is a refreshing topic for you. But before I begin, please go out and borrow or buy "Obsessed". Beyonce stars in it.
I know, it is one of those tell it as it is films, not appropriate to watch with the wife! It raises some sticky-icky issues. Especially if she has a habit of pausing the DVD and turns to you saying..."That is just like you...."
It is pitiful...
You have got it made! You are the envy of all men! You are the husband of a beautiful, intellegent (not just smart) and ambitious wife, slogging hours alone at home looking after your lovable son, the pride of any man!
The kind of scenario that should put every man to heel! No matter how the dogs in the office push you to get back to roaming the proverbial alleys if infidelity.
It is perfect....
All's fair when love is War! I love the tagline!
Now, I watched the film about a quarter way, just after the Christmass Party mens room scene! I couldn't get the wife off it! She was entranced! On her face, taut concentration. Tanesco needs to cut power at times like that!
Anyway, I paused it, she sighed and agreed to go set the dinner table. It was getting too intense. I was relieved that we took a pause from the movie. She likes soccer. Brazil (team she admires) was about to rock Italys Goal-ndolas on television! We watched that and she got sleepy...
I have a feeling if I am late home, she will unpause and get to the bottom of the obsession without me! LOL!

Guys, go watch the movie. I am leaving the blog space open to your opinions on the subject matter. What do we think? Flirting can be deadly these days.
Some women just don't get it:

  • The smart quips and broad smiles mean I am humorous!Period.
  • Yes, I am wearing this ring, fer real! My name is Taji, sure, I also have Jack crotched away but I ain't a player no more!!
  • Why am I buying? I gat extra cash. No, not to give away and I ain't paying for quickies!
  • Innocent fun? More like innocent traps! You spread them, I get held up for life!
  • Every other man does it? Really? Is this a generalization? Wait, I need an official audit report, you prove it, I %&*@ you!
Who is the one getting obsessed anyway? I gotta finish watching that film! You hit this link to get a taste of lust....

Derek Charles isa hard working man, employed as a asset manager in a private company. He is very happy with his beautiful wife, Sharon, and only son, and because of his hard work he just got a huge promotion. But suddenly he gets a temporary worker who is both attractive and smart, and Derek is understandably impressed with her and also finds himself physically drawn to her. However, this new girl is desperate to get close to him - at any cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment