Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NAIJA BIG..?

A beautiful woman having drinks alone in the lobby of a posh Sandton hotel
is approached by a Nigerian man who buys her a drink and starts chatting
her up. She notices the Rolex on his wrist.

'Oh my God! That's the biggest wristwatch I've ever seen.' 'Well, my dear, I
come from Nigeria . In Nigeria , everything is big.'

Later, his phone rings. She gasps at its size. 'Oh my God! That's the
biggest phone I've ever seen.' 'My dear, didn't I tell you? In Nigeria ,
everything is big.'

Later, as he's settling the bill, she sees his wallet. 'Oh my God! That's
the biggest wallet I've ever seen.' 'My dear, didn't I tell you? In Nigeria
, everything is big.'

By this time, she's downright impressed and when he asks her to spend the
night with him at his house, she eagerly agrees. Waiting for them outside is
his limo.

'Oh my God! This is the biggest car I've ever seen.' 'My dear, didn't I tell
you? In Nigeria , everything is big.'

This process is repeated when she sees his mansion, his Jacuzzi and the size
of his bed. When he takes off his clothes she cannot believe her eyes.

'Oh my God! That's the biggest dick I've ever seen.' 'But my dear, why are
you surprised? I've been telling you all night long; in Nigeria , everything
is big.'

At this point she takes off her clothes and they start shagging. Five
seconds into it, the Nigerian man jumps up off the bed. He is visibly angry,
calls a cab and orders her to leave his house. 'But everything was going so
well! What did I do wrong?'

'I HATE LIARS! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE ALSO
FROM NIGERIA!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment