Saturday, July 25, 2009

LOGIC


LOGIC


Two guys, Cameron and Nyiko are sitting at their favourite bar,
drinking beer.

Cameron turns to Nyiko and says, "You know, I'm tired of going through
life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the community
college and sign up for some classes." Nyiko agrees that it's a good
idea.

The next day, Cameron goes down to the college and meets the Dean of
Admissions, who signs him up for four basic classes: Math, English,
History, and Logic.

"Logic?" Cameron asks, "what's that?"

The dean says, "I'll show you. Do you own a lawnmower?"

"Yeah."

"Then logically speaking, because you own a lawnmower, I think that
you would have a yard."

"That's true, I do have a yard."

"I'm not done," the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think
logically that you would have a house."

"Yes, I do have a house!"

"And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a
family."

"I have a family."

"I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must
have a wife."

"Yes, I do have a wife."

"And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be
heterosexual."

"I am heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all of
that because I have a lawnmower."

Excited to take the class now, Cameron shakes the Dean's hand and
leaves to go meet Nyiko at the bar. He tells Nyiko about his classes,
how he has signed up for Math, English, History and Logic.

"Logic?" Nyiko says, "What's that?"

"I'll show you," says Cameron. "Do you have a lawnmower?"

"No."

"Then you're gay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment