Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Smoove Nuru




Guys,

Take a minute to think about what the smoove and talented Nuru (of "Msela" and "Walimwengu" hit songs!) has to say about a couple of important men things and in particular, a "scratchy" habit we have that I hope we can give her answers to!

Lol!
Thank you Nuru for the exclusive poses. Wish you great luck with your Feb 1 09 Dar Launch. Will let folks know where it's at!!

Here is her take on some Qs....

1: UNCOOL MEN HABITS?

This habit that men have or do that is not really bout me being shocked, but I strongly dislike it. That is when guys or men stand and scratch their b**ls..this is a big turn off for me..yaani if some man can justify the behavior nitamshukuru sanaaaaa....
Another thing is a guy can chase a girl for ages but as soon as he sleeps with her, it is like they loose the interest....why jamani!
2: MEN WEARING EARRINGS?

I think guys can wear earrings, why not...but there is a BUT! Know what kind of earrings are for men and the ones that are for a female..some men like to push the boundaries but I think simplicity is the best..
3: STEEL OR PLASTIC WATCH, WHICH COOLER?

Definitely a steel watch ....but its just my opinion..I think when a guy has a steel watch or any kind of accessory which is metal just suits him more and looks good.
4: GENTLEMAN OR MSELA FOR YOU?

The last question is a hard one but I would definitely go for the “gentleman” who has a bit of msela in him...The reason why is off coz, I want my man to be the gentleman but at the same time I want to know that in any kind of mazingira my guy will be able to handle himself and that is where the msela attitude comes in…. mmenipata hapo…!
TUSHAURI PLZ!

The advice I have for all the men out there is that, always know and appreciate what u have meaning it starts with you...don’t complain bout your woman not doing this or that but ask yourself what are you doing for her!
Halafu kumbuka, any guy can get any kind of woman in the world once yeye mwenyewe ameamua na kujitolea kwamba she is the one,,,,but there is a difference between kupenda na kutaka!
Last and most importantly, this is for both sexes, love yourself first before allowing or letting anybody love you!
Nuru



No comments:

Post a Comment